05 Jul Is YOUR board ready??
Are your board and leaders reflecting on:
- Is the board ready for strategic change and challenges?
- Is it time to replace board members or development them for new roles?
- Has the board changed the way it operates in recent years?
- Does the board look like the boards of the past and NOT reflect the diversity of employees and customers, and how can this imbalance be addressed?
- How can the board’s potential be developed to interact as a high performing team?
- When was the last time the board examined its competence, and how can competencies be developed in alignment with strategy?
Your experiences and ideas are encouraged – respond to this blog. If you want to read more about our thoughts, please read this point of view: Is Your Board Ready for the Future?