REQUEST FOR CLIENTS (RFC) SEEKING CONSULTING, STRATEGIES, COMPETENCY GAUGES, LEADERSHIP OR BOARD DEVELOPMENT, EXECUTIVE COACHING, OR ORGANIZATIONAL TRANSFORMATION.
- We are a highly creative team of leadership developers seeking clients who need meaningful solutions that draw from our expertise.
- Waves Partners is seeking interested clients who seek a fresh perspective and collaboration to create solutions that work for their organizations. Our global partners can formulate the “best of the best” ideas and resources to design, develop and deliver results.
- We are interested in engagement that offer opportunities to create unique solutions in collaboration with the onsite team. We build a strong relationship of trust for continuityand endeavor to provide experiences that are memorable and will impact the business of the client.
Waves Partners founded in 2015 after the founders worked together as client and consultant for years. They and their global team have designed, developed, and delivered leadership development in a multitude of ways to tens of thousands of partipants from hundreds of companies around the globe. Enduring relationships, awards, testimonies, and real change has been the hallmark of their work.
Services provided by Waves Partners:
A Activate Potential C Consult for Results T Transform through Development
Criteria for Evaluating Request for Client
Address all categories in the RFC. Please include all information you believe to be relevant to the needs and requirements of the engagement.
- As a potential client, you are seeking powerful consulting expertise for a solution for a real need.
- The need should be articulated to some degree, although we welcome the challenge of discovery
- The successful potential client has the support and desire to work with consulting for a solution.
- Engagement results are most often achieved if timed and funded for success and delivered in a welcoming context.
If you believe your engagement interest aligns with the criteria and you are interested in becoming our client, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the RFC Contact Form below. We can discuss options as well as the need for a discovery session to better define the needs. We are excited to hear from you!